Plan out a weeks long league for your group. Scoreholio will track stats throughout the weeks.
A Set Schedule is a game format when creating a tournament. Use the drop-down and select Set Schedule.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you set the date and time to be the first game of the first week of your league. The entire schedule will be made according to that date and time.
- Go to the admin of your tournament
- If it is Teams add your team names to the team's section
- To add players to the teams put in the player's first name and last initial and then add the player's email address. If/When a player downloads the app and verifies their email on the player profile tab they will get alerts throughout the league schedule.
- Click on the player name and "Move Player" to their team.
- Note: You can add a player to a team at any point during your league to start getting them alerts. Either scan them onto the team or add their name and email manually.
Once you have added all of your teams into your admin it is time to Setup the Schedule. Click the blue-button "Setup Schedule".
A time based Schedule is your typical Set Schedule where a player will know who they are playing at what time and on what court throughout the entire league.
- Choose how many weeks you would like your league to run.
- Choose the number of matches
- Choose how long your matches take to finish. You may want to add a buffer amount of time to your schedule so there is enough time for games that go over the length of time and allow teams to get on and off the courts.
- Multiple Days in the Same Week: We do allow you to have the option to select your league playing on multiple days in the same week. Note that if you do select this option your teams will only play ONCE per week. You cannot have teams playing multiple times if choosing multiple days.
An optimized schedule is a unique twist on a typical set schedule. Instead of setting specific times and courts for players to play on the Scoreholio system will optimize courts making sure they are filled throughout the night. Teams will know WHO they are playing for the night, but not necessarily in what order they will play the teams. It is the most efficient way to run a set schedule league.
- Set the Number of Weeks you want your league to run
- Set the Number of times you want a team to play each week
- PRO TIP: To prevent teams from playing on the same court throughout the night go to "Manage Courts" in admin and block back-to-back courts.
Once you have created your schedule the system will flip over to the Schedule tab and you can see the entire schedule for your league. If you would like to edit your schedule click on the edit box next to any game:
Here you can edit any aspect of the game. Please note that if you are moving a game from 1 week to another week you do have to change what week that game will fall into. Do NOT just change the date. The week matters
To start a week on the set schedule click on the Round Robin tab in Admin. Find the drop down box labeled "Set Active Schedule" Select the week you are playing and click "update". This will bring in the active week you are playing.
To put the first games on the court click "Advance Games" and your league has started.
When you have completed week 1 of your schedule and you are ready to start week 2 simply Set week 2 as the active schedule. Note that the system will update your tournament listing within the app based on the date and time of the week you are in. There is no need to go back and edit that information as you move along your league.