Editing your profile
Edit your name, display name, and your home club.
- 1.Click on the Green Player Profile Button
- 2.Click on the bottom right settings wheel
- 3.Edit your player profile
- 4.Click the RED update button
Nothing is more fun than seeing how you stack up against the rest of the players in your club. Here are some facts to know about how club designation works:
- 2.Scoreholio will automatically assign you to the club where you play your first game.
- 3.Any new club you play in will be an option in the drop down.
- 4.You must play in a club at least 1 time for it to be an option.
- 5.After 90 days of not playing you will be dropped from club and global rankings
- 6.If you play again after 90 days, your account will be reactivated and your rankings will update the following day
- 7.The system updates all club changes at 2:00 am PST every night. So sit tight and check in the morning if moving from club to club.
There is really no reason to delete an account on Scoreholio. All stats are a rolling 120 day average. Your stats are a reflection of your current level of play.
- Your account will automatically be restored if you try and sign up again using the same email within 30 days.