Remote Mode is a way to control all your scoreboards and dashboards all from one tab in admin. Change what is displayed to any connected device.
- 1.Make sure all your devices are on the latest Scoreholio software
- 2.Launch the Scoreholio App
- 3.Click on "remote control" if using an Amazon Fire Tablet
- 4.Click on "find a tournament" then click the menu on the top right and click "remote mode" if on iOS or Android
- 5.Login to your account using the same email you used to "run a tournament"
Now that you are logged into your tablets and firestick click on the "Remote Control" button.
You can use remote mode to lock if you would like players to use ScoreMagic or Basic Scoring. Click on any device and use the option drop down.
Check the boxes next to the courts, then click edit. You can update all your devices all at once.
- You can change the name of your tablets and firesticks by clicking on the code Scoreholio gives the device
- The first drop down will be what tournament you would like to display on the device and the second drop down is what to display from that tournament
- The Red and Green squares next to the name of the device will let you know if the device is offline or online.
Hint: Label the back of your devices to match the names you give them in admin. Forget what you named a tablet? You can change the display in admin to "Setup/Identify" and the device name will appear on the device.