Android Links from Facebook
Android and Facebook do not play nice together.
Unfortunately for Android users Facebook does not default a setting like they do for iphones. Android users must go into their Facebook settings and allow android devices to open deep links.
Here is what to do:
- 1.Update to the newest Scoreholio version in the Google Play Store
- 2.Make sure your facebook app is on the most up-to-date version of Facebook
- 3.Follow these directions on your Facebook app:
- Launch the Facebook app and log into your account
- Tap the Menu icon (it looks like three horizontal lines)
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Media
- Scroll down top the “Links open externally” setting and check that box.